Subject: Re: [Leica] Summary: Drying marks
From: "Martin V. Howard" <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:57:36 +0100

Roy Zartarian wrote:

> I've used this procedure and it's worked for me:
>
> [message abbreviated]

Roy, thanks for the info.  However, I must say that I'd be extremely
hesitant to start *rubbing* or swabbing the surface of wet film with
anything, let alone a cotton swap which are notorious for leaving
strands of cotton everywhere.

Also, describing Kodak HCA as a "wash aid" seems a little odd: It's
a fix "destroyer", not a wash aid. Using it allows a reduction in
washing time, but it doesn't aid the washing, per se.  (Maybe this is
just a difference in terminology in different countries...)

I appreciate the help and info, but I think I'll give less adventerous
methods a try first and see how I get on.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------