Subject: [Leica] Focomat IIc
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:33:16 -0000

Someone was looking for one...

I've seen one, looking lovely, in my local dealers this lunchtime, it came
from a good home.
Black with 60/4.5 Focotar and 100/4.5 V.Elmar. Both neg holders and mask
(6x9, 6x6, 35mm in anti-newton glass) also an Agfa colour head as well as
the normal condenser housing. No easel but photocopied instruction manual
included.
I understand the colour heads are rather rare, the dealer is suffering at
the moment and will offer the whole lot for 1000 GBP, more normal prices
I've seen have been around 1350 for the enlarger with the colour head being
an extra 300 or more.

Mail me back privately and I can put you in touch or deal on your behalf.

Jem