Subject: [Leica] Bringing Back Oriental...
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@waw.pdi.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:41:09 +0100

I wish they'd start to bring in Oriental's Oripan 400 b&w film.  I jumped on
this film when it came out in Japan 3 or 4 years ago and it became my
standard film.   Beautiful tonality, fine grain, good latitude, pushable.
Problem is you can't get it anywhere but Japan.  I told Freestyle about it
once but they didn't seem too interested.  I sent Mason Resnick (Black &
White World on the web) a few rolls from Tokyo.  He was going to soup it up
and write about it but never did -- I think he lost it.  Oh well.  It's
worth a try if anyone is going to Tokyo.

Bruce Feldman
Warsaw, Poland