Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Leica R7
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:30:44 -0600

At 10:57 AM 2/19/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I am prompted to ask whether the promotion from R7 to R8 will result
>in better or more pleasing photos for the taker.

Not unless you're particular needs require something the R8 has the R7
doesn't. Like 1/250 flash sync, or easy mirror lockup, or second curtain
flash sync, or a flash meter, or a brighter viewfinder.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Politics: Poli (many) - tics (blood sucking parasites)