Subject: RE: [Leica] Film, Cameras, Customs & France
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@imaginet.fr>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 00:37:28 +0100

Hi Gary,

Watch the prices. I don't know how much films cost in US but here a 135/36
Velvia roll is 69 FFR (10.5 EURO or $11 to $12).

> Can you suggest a reasonably-priced retail outlet in Paris?

I don't live in Paris but generally stores called FNAC have good to medium
prices. There may be better places but I doubt you'll find that much
differences (not enough to pay the cab that would drive you there IMHO).

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)
Lyon, France