Subject: [Leica] Re: Tele-Elmarit vs Summicron
From: raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:56:48 +0100

> From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
> Subject: [Leica] Re:  Tele-Elmarit 90M(was:Elmar C 90mm)
>
> Bob: I've had a Tele-Elmarit for years and it is a damn fine lens. Better
> than my 90 Summicron, 90 Elmar or 90 Elmarit.
>
> Ken Wilcox

My experience with the Tele-Elmarit was the opposite of yours. My
Summicron 90mm is much better than my Tele-Elmarit 90mm was,
but it was not bad either. The most disturbing thing was that is was
quite prone to flare, the Summicron is not.
All the best!
Raimo

Photos at: http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen