Subject: Re: [Leica] TMZ and XTOL
From: Andrew Moore <moore@rscs.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 16:26:58 -0500 (EST)

> >can you give me your development times/temps for TMZ and Xtol? I'm

> TMZ is grand film but shooting in a dark club can be a challenge.

I've been experimenting with Xtol/TMZ for a while, and in fact, I shot
a couple rolls in a dark club last night (a ska band, with "typical"
concert lighting).  I processed the rolls this morning, and for the
first time, I've found an Xtol/TMZ combination that worked for me.

I was shooting TMZ P3200 at ISO 3200, between f/1.4 and f/2.8,
speeds from 1/60 to 1/250.

Xtol full strength, TMZ at ISO 3200, 70 deg F, 15:00 (min:sec)

Stainless steel tank (single reel capacity), in water bath.

I've had "somewhat" successful results with the following:

Xtol full strength, TMZ at ISO 1600, 68 deg F, 13:30 (min:sec)
Xtol diluted 1:1,   TMZ at ISO 1000, 74 deg F, 15:00

Hope this helps.