Subject: [Leica] Need Focomat V35 instructions!
From: Louis DiBacco <louis.dibacco@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:47:58 -0500

Hi LUGers,

I purchased a Focomat V35 enlarger last week, with color module, and it
came with no instructions! HELP! I called Leica, and the only thing they
had for the V35 was a simple 2 color sales brochure(GRRRR???????????)
But they did send me a Focomat Ic and IIc instructions. Certainly can't
use them. I was wondering if anybody had an instruction booklet for the
enlarger & color module for sale or I would certainly pay for a Xerox
copy of either of them.

Please email me back if you have any such item(s)

Thanks.

Louis DiBacco
louis.dibacco@snet.net