Subject: Re: [Leica] Peter and the 400mm F2.8 Lens' + long lens tests (Of f Topic)
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:15:17 +0100

Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter) wrote:
>  Would you prefer
> e-mails about how wonderful things are?  Personally I prefer a challenge to
> the common thinking among a group.

Peter,

That challenge is welcome. Personally, I would find such a challenge
more challenging if the challenger took a little more time to document
himself and build up his argument. There are quite a few so-called
'known facts' that deserve to be minced into little threads, I agree.
Doesn't help if the threader is not sharpened enough ;-)

Alan