Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses & Group Professionals Responsibility?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 06:46:29 EST

Jim:

Thank God you don't practice what you are preaching.  I don't know how many
stupid questions that I have posted on this list but I assure you that there
are more than my ego will tolerate.  Not one time during the past year that I
have been a part of this discussion group has a single one of the professional
photographers that you list, including youself, responded in anyway except
professionally.   This demonstrates exceptional character in my opinion.
There is somewhat of a responsibility, if the professional is going to
participate in the group,  to share, teach and patiently encourage those with
less knowledge.  I understand the importance of the delete button.  I am much
more comfortable today with my skills thanks to many of you.  Ted, Eric, Dan
Post, Harrison, Tina, Nathan,  and you (Jim Brick) are responsible for this
and I am truly grateful.  If I missed anyone please accept my apology.

Now Jim, would you please answer a few stupid questions for me?  How do you
guys carry those heavy lenses?  Do you use tripods or monopods?  Do you hire
someone to carry the equipment for you?   Do you use a special strap?  My back
and neck hurt at the thought of it, and last but, not least, how do you like
the cold weather in San Francisco right now?  When you are outside with your
long lenses how do you keep your cajones warm?

Have a nice day.

Bob Bedwell

<<
 So it is my philosophy, that when mindless arguments, of meaningless words,
 appear on my screen, I push delete. By acknowledging a "going nowhere"
 subject, is a total waste of time.