Subject: Re: [Leica] B&W film speed
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 16:42:34 -0700

Dear Gib,
Except for T-MAX 100, I expose all B&W ASA 100 films at 100 and never
compensate with development. I may fudge the meter reading a bit if I think
it's needed. But I feel development compensation is most useful with sheet
film where it's easy to process each sheet, or groups of sheets as desired.
I really don't know anyone who pushes or pulls when developing film, except
in unusual situations.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson