Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lenses & Group Professionals Responsibility?
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:43:02 -0500

RBedw51767@aol.com wrote:

> Oh my God Carl, I believe it would be easier to climb Everest.  That is
> absolutely incredible.  I am definitely not sorry that I asked but I am
> definitely sorry that you have to put your back, legs and arms through such
> torture. Just the Canon equipment alone weighs close to ten pounds.   I would
> suggest you wear a jockey strap but I don't think it will prevent a hernia.
>
> Thanks for your note and from now on I will bow when I am around a
> professional sports photographer.
>
> Bob Bedwell

Bob,

Just for the record and so that there are no misconstruals, I do
commercial and advertising work primarily. I also do some public
relations work as well as editorial. In a past life as a news
photographer we would shoot sports. I don't miss it. :)
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/