Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tina's new web page; too much technology
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:26:55 -0500

At 05:07 PM 2/21/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Having used to work in a darkroom (actually, it was utterly black) sweatshop
>for
>up to 36 hours at a stretch, I got to the point where I was physically
>yearning
>for color since I rarely saw daylight.  Since then, I have worked with many
>forms
>of color expression (watercolor, gauche, pastels, color pencils and color
>film)
>and cannot bring myself  to touch B&W media (I used to be quite good with
>pencil,
>ink, B&W film and darkroom work).  I have also changed career paths and now
>pursue creative expression as a pleasure of my own, rather than a source of
>income
>dictated by others.
>
>/Mitch

Hi, Mitch -

I can certainly understand your feelings.  I imagine I feel the same way
about color because it's what I have to take to stay in business.  Color is
what sells as stock even though I keep trying to push the black and white.
Someday........
Thanks for your comments about my site.  It should be considerably faster
next week when I upload the smaller photos without the Java.  Please check
back!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP