Subject: Re: [Leica] aluminium pods and cold hands (was:Leica lenses & Group Professionals Responsibility?)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:05:28 -0800

Harrison wrote:

>Probably why I have never adapter to wearing gloves..just not enough
>practice thank goodness.....I HATE THE COLD!!!>>>>>

Harrison,

I can't agree with you more about the cold, "I HATE THE IT!!! also!

It comes from working in the arctic at 40 or 50 below and here you do adapt
to wearing gloves!:) But that doesn't make it any easier for handling an M6
or R camera.

And each time you put the camera to your eye you have to stop breathing so
you can see through the viewfinder. I make very short exposure times!:)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant