Subject: RE: [Leica] Opinions on the LUG
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:02:58 -0800

Agreed.  My apologies to you especially with my last comment about
suffocation.  Sometimes it feels like there is a small group that gangs up
on an individual, almost like they are cornering you for having a different
opinion.  With back to the wall sometimes the wrong comments fly.
You should only know the e-mails I receive asking me to leave the LUG.
Perhaps I should.  If it really offends people that someone has an alternate
opinion at times, it does neither party any good.  Time will tell.
Regards,
Peter K