Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina/Reimbursement/Value Placed on Work?
From: Mary & Stan Kephart <kephartol@att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 99 13:59:26 -0500

Tina and Ted,

Thanks for you common-sense advice in the matter of working on a
voluntary basis.  I've been trying to think of my work in a businesslike
way, because it's worth it, and because it supports everyone who is in
the profession.  For my church (for PR photos) I charge only cost of film
and processing, but for other non-profits I do charge for my time.  The
challenge is, I think, to make images so compelling that the difference
between professional and amateur work is apparent to everyone.

Best,

Mary