Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica stood the Porsche test
From: Dominique PELLISSIER <pelliss@droit-eco.univ-nancy2.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 20:51:25 +0100

At 14:29 22/02/99 +0100, Pascal wrote
:
>On 22-02-1999 14:01 Alan Ball wrote:
>
>>I saw the pic and read the comments. This is a little over the top I
would say. I bet that any metal chassis camera can be treated that way,as
long as you make sure this is done very slowly and without any friction.
The vertical stress involved is not as impressive as it may
seem.

>My feeling exactly, Alan.
>I found the whole article rather "dikke nek" as they would say in
>Brussels :-)
>
>Pascal
>NO ARCHIVE

The top plate of the R8 is made with zinc, isn't ?
I wonder how the "plastic" top plate of a N***N F(or N)90 which has a metal
chassis could resist ?
BTW what is the meaning of "dikke nek" ? Je ne "kote" pas à Bruxelles, une
fois ;-).

Dominique