Subject: Re: [Leica] T400-CN v. "true" B&W -Reply -Reply
From: Gareth Jolly <gareth.jolly@minters.com.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:59:55 +1000

I sometimes find the chromogenic films are useful when I'm taking B&W pictures of a friend's wedding or something similar and I want a set of prints to give to the friend, but with the freedom to print up one or two of the best shots properly.

>>> Francesco <fls@san.rr.com> 23/February/1999 08:04am >>>
Wow, for all that added work and hassle, I might as well
just develop my own TMAX, and forget T400CN!

Francesco