Subject: Re[3]: [Leica] Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:36:59 -0500
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:32:52 -0600

At 03:12 PM 2/22/99 -0500, you wrote:
>   No, I must say I don't think it would be rude.  If you can't afford to
>     pay the guy to do your taxes, then you can't afford it; and yet if you
>     still need to have someone do your taxes, then you still need it.  And

I do believe it would be rude for me to get upset when the guy names a
price and I though implication say, "Well, I can buy a program that will do
my taxes for $29 (actually, I just did that, without asking him) why can't
you do it for that?"

Doesn't that sound insulting? If not, then you are just not seeing it from
our perspective in the publishing industry, where photographers are
reminded day by day that our work isn't as valuable as the written word.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stack Overflow: Too many pancakes