Subject: Re: [Leica] digital darkroom
From: estilo moro <iggy@interport.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:49:36 -0500

eric & others

thx for the response on digital printing. 200-260 dpi seems
to be working well. i'm happy with the results at 5 x7 printed
on epson card stock (soft). the quality is much better than
my bathroom/darkroom technique. i still scan high, with
multisampling (16x); adjust the histogram, sharpness & contrast
in photoshop, reduce the file and let the printer print with
its best quality setting.

thx again
fritz