Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 HM
From: "Hoyen Tsang" <superdoc@medscape.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:07:30 -0800

Hello... I thought I should list here before going to eBay tonight.  I have one M6-HM sn 2433xxx, in exc+ condition.  Shows some rub marks on sides and rewind crank, from strap, but no dings or dents.  Price is $1600 shipped FedEx Express insured anywhere in 48 states.  Please email privately: superdoc@medscape.com

Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
http://www.medscape.com