Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:32:59 -0600

I would think that it would be extremely difficult to keep yourself
>"up" day-in and day-out.  Seven day work weeks are common arent't they?

Bob,

The most fun I have had recently involded shooting in a factory with every
light I own in use, so loud I had to stand inches from my assistants ear
and shout, drove 4 hours one way that morning to shoot then drive back home
that afternoon...after getting food poisinig the night before.

Took 2 weeks to set up shoot and drop dead dead-line the following day.
Could not reschedule.

It don't matter how ya feel, ya gotta do the job and do it as well as
possible...every time ya pick up that black box your reputation is on the
line.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
Preview my book: http://www.volmania.com