Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:16:34 -0800

Bob Bedwell wrote:

>Harrison,  this is one of the points that I am trying to get from the
>professionals and you have said it very clearly.   Your  reputation as a
>professional is on the line after each assignment.>>>>>>

Hi Bob,

Harrison as well as the other pros on the LUG have heard this before:

"A professional is only as good as his last assignment!"

You can do the greatest work in the world, but you're only respected for
the results of the last set of exposures.  Screw-up and you're a bum over
night!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant