Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Definition of a Professional
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:57:29 -0800

Jim Brick wrote:
> Brooks Institute Alumni Association
> Jim
> At 08:42 PM 2/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >Thank you Jim.
> >What is BIAA?
> >
> >Bob Bedwell

> > Yes...

> > Jim
> > ASMP, BIAA

Sounds like a great way for a school to get Alumni to send their Alma
Mater some regular money. Better than the Better Business Bureau Plastic
Plaque. Mine sure isn't going to get any out of me even if they stick a
"Sir" BEFORE my name. The amount of stamps they have wasted is a major
condolence.
An inspiration to get famous would be to have my school call me back to
make a speech so I can tell them all what a ridiculous institution it
was when I went there.
Usually on the first day of spring the entire student body would be
tripping on the front lawn.
I would undoubably have better and different things to say if I went to
Brooks where I would  have deep insights into the circle of confusion
and all its deep ramifications.
Something that probably flashed by me quickly on the first day of spring
on the front lawn of my Alma Mater.
I think we could come up with some rather humorous acronyms for various
schools we could have gone to and how happy they would be with us
depending on the honorarium category we would be in.
Lord Mark :-) Rabiner