Subject: [Leica] Lord Mark R.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 20:35:45 -0800

Mark, your imagination is running wild.

I think Brooks Institute is one of the greatest schools around. And I would
go to almost any length to support it. It is, indeed, a real winner. A very
memorable experience. Extremely thorough in teaching photography. A great
environment.

Fortunately, Brooks Inst. and the Brooks Inst. Alumni Association, are
completely separate. There is no exchange of actual moneys, in either
direction. The only thing Brooks does, is give the association office space
and use of the facility (during student vacation periods) for meetings,
seminars, etc.

There is no hidden agenda here.

I actually paid one fee (many many years ago) for "Life Membership" and
haven't paid a cent since.

October of 1995, Brooks had a combined 50th anniversary and alumni
gathering. Brookies from all over the world attended. This was a great four
days.

Jim Brick
ASMP
BIAA