Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Colour Leica Photographers (B&W vs. Colour)
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:31:03 -0800

Thank Jim,

Not being familiar with Ernst Haas and his works, I was trying to understand
what was said so I appreciate your pointing me in the right direction.
As to the others who took glee in making a joke of my simple question....
well as someone said sometimes it is best to not say anything at all.

Peter K.