Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric-Loading an M6
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 17:19:49 EST

Sorry....I'm spoiled with the F5 and R8.  Not only that but I'm impatient and
fat fingered.  My motivation for tolerating it is what I get from it once it's
loaded.  I will follow Eric's instructions....thanks.

Bob

<< Eric Welch wrote:
 snip
 > Works every time. The main reason people have problems with the M6 in
 >
 > Eric Welch

 Me Too!
 Right down to the letter.
 The minute you open that back door your camera knows you don't trust it
 and will betray you. Especially if lots of people are watching.
 Erics description just happens to match the exact description in the
 little white book that came with the camera. So I recall.
 Turn off those Lazors, Trust the Force!
 Mark Rabiner