Subject: [Leica] please check a URL for me
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:59:58 -0800

Can someone online right now please check 2 URLs for me?

www.worldimagesonline.com
www.photorealm.com

If those do not connect, please try:

204.210.19.247
204.210.19.246

There is nothing at these pages except for unfinished home pages,
so don't bother looking for pictures.  I am just trying to get the status
of the Internet accessability because a friend of mine here in town said
he could not connect.  Please email me privately and let me know
if the domain names connect or not.  THANKS!

Francesco