Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric-Loading an M6
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:07:05 EST

I jinxed your Eric or you're slipping.  Sounds like you may have been paying
more attention to the girl with the snappy than loading your camera.

How did the pictures come out?

Bob Bedwell

<< But the assignment made me think of you, because it was so dark, I was
 essentially loading the camera without looking. It took me two times,
 except I found after I opened it up I had gotten it right the first time.
 :-)  (It did take about 30 seconds, instead of 15.)

 Eric Welch >>