Subject: RE: [Leica] R lenses on M cameras
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:58:27 -0000

Ffordes Photographic in Southend (England, ) sold me one recently for 65
GBP, that was an unexpected delight but my local dealers (again!) have one
on sale for 150 GBP, which is still below the normal 200 GBP one sees them
advertised for.
I have used it with a 15mm Super Takumar lens (!!!) which someone had
converted (by Malcolm taylor) to R-fit.

jem