Subject: Re: [Leica] R4-thoughts??
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:20:05 +0000

Tread carefully, Bob.  And factor in the cost of a good going-over by
one of the reputable repair techs such as Sherry or DAG before
deciding, especially if you plan to use the camera for business.  The
electronics in the early production do not have a good reputation,
and the interior light seals do not age well.

Roy