Subject: [Leica] R-4
From: Douglas Williams <dwilli19@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:32:44 -0500

Bob:

Call or email Sherry Krauter/Golden Touch Camera Repair.  She has some
R-4's for sale (for the same price) that she has gone over and will
warranty for 6 months.  Stay away from the R-4mot unless you know the
history and/or service record.  I know this because she now has my R-4
for CLA.  This is one I bought used just a couple of months ago and it
looked good to me.  Give Sherry a call first!