Subject: [Leica] MALUG: "LAST CALL!!"
From: CAMRALUGGR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:13:13 EST

Pre-registration is about to close for the MALUG meeting scheduled for this
Saturday, Feburary 27th at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.  If
you have not yet notified us that you will attend, please let us hear from you
by noon Friday, February 26th.  I can be reached via email, or by phone at
202-328-2982 wk or at 703-293-9156 hm.  I will personally return all phone
calls if you leave a message at either #.

We will try to accommodate "walk ins", but I have a very tempermental German
chef who doesn't like surprise increases to his luncheon guarantee numbers!
In any event, it is going to be a terrific day and all of us involved with
planning the meeting are eager to welcome you to the Virginia A room of the
Marriott this coming Saturday for a full day of Leica lore and LUG fellowship.

Mike Crist
camraluggr@aol.com