Subject: Re: [Leica] "Editorial usage"
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:29:18 -0800

Be aware that "editorial usage" is not a magic shield that protects you from
not having a model release. And, a poorly written release or a release
written for a non-applicable purpose may not be worth anything at all. Even
under editorial usage, you must be careful not to portray your subject in a
false light or at least to take reasonable steps to assure that you're not
portraying your subjects falsely.

Bryan