Subject: [Leica] M3 CLA
From: Michael Hailey <hailey@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:43:40 -0600

Dick Baznik,
I didn't catch your original post about your focusing problem but just
saw Walter's response.  I recently had a similar problem with an M6 in
that the rangefinder would not focus at infinity.  I took it to a local
shop,(Camera Repair Center, Ft. Worth, TX), for repair.  It required
some viewfinder adjustment only.  I took it in last Monday, got it back
the next day, and the cost was 65 dollars.  Don't know if that is
reasonable for what was done or not, but I was completely satisfied.
Shot three rolls to test it and it's working perfectly.
Regards,
MikeH