Subject: RE: [Leica] OEM Lenses
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:41:01 -0000

The best write up I saw on these was in the British Journal of Photography.
I'm sure that the dealer (in the West country) who is the British importer
would be happy to send a copy.
broadly he said that the 28 was spectacular and the 21 (slightly) less so.
The 'factor of 3' is hard to quantify of course, only you can decide how
critical you want your lens's performance to be, for some it would not be
good enough, for others it would be better to have A 21mm lens rather than
NO 21mm lens.
I'll try and dig out that report, but I have no first hand experience.
jem