Subject: Re: [Leica] My M6 flash experiment
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:16:17 -0600

At 08:24 AM 2/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>For not using a flash of your own, I think the results are quite good.  The
>band members would probably agree.

Thanks.

I'm sure they would. I be classical documentary would bore them. At least
that's what I'd conclude after listening to their lyrics...

F___ you! You make me sick! I hate work, give me a drink, I hate life, drop
dead...

...or something like that. Not quite easy to understand most of it.  :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

On one hand, I'm indecisive; but on the other, I'm not.