Subject: Re: [Leica] My M6 flash experiment
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:09 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Eric Welch wrote:

> I'm sure they would. I be classical documentary would bore them. At
> least that's what I'd conclude after listening to their lyrics...

In the UK there is a TV program on the BBC called "Top Of The Pops", which
has been running since the early sixties. It plays all the latest 'hits'.

It is one of those defining moments of one's journey into middle years,
when one wanders into a room where TOTP is playing, and finds oneself
uttering the words "It's just a noise, you can't hear the words, and that
thump thump thump...".

At that point you realise you've metamorphosed into your parents.

David Morton                       |  "Times are bad. Children no
dmorton@journalist.co.uk           |  longer obey their parents and
David.Morton@openconsulting.co.uk  |  everyone is writing a book."
(+44) 171 917 6272                 |  Marcus Tullius Cicero (106-43 BC)