Subject: [Leica] site critique please
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:01:22 -0800

My fiancee Yvonne, an amateur photographer using a Nikon F5,
has finally posted 12 photos of hers from our travels together on her
personal website, www.photorealm.com.  I designed the site layout,
but it is not complete yet, and there are still dead links on the site.
We are asking for your critique on the 12 photos she has posted
so far.  Click on "Travels" when you arrive and you will find a page
of images from France.  The next page will take you to Bangkok.
Bali and Hong Kong links are not ready yet.  Please let us know
how the scans look on the site (color, brightness, contrast, etc)
and how her photography is in general.

All scans are from original slides on a Polaroid Sprintscan 35 PLUS
and ALL photos on her site were created with a Nikon F5, 28/2.8,
and 85/1.8.

Thanks for your ideas and reviews in advance.......my site will be up soon,
I am helping Yvonne with her site first.  She will post 6 samples for each
section immediately, then I will work on samples for my site.  After the
basics
are up and running, we will begin the BIG task of databasing and scanning
our 2K+ images each.

If some of you notice that your home page is not listed on our link pages yet,
don't worry, we are not even close to finished with the links listings!

Francesco and Yvonne
www.worldimagesonline.com
www.photorealm.com