Subject: Re: [Leica] Well... many more of you will hate me now. (off topic, long)
From: Al Edwards <alwards@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 10:29:45 -0800

>NBC) including CNN (Communist News Network) and others, are the ULTIMATE

Dear Jim,

There are individuals whose opinions are to the left of yours,
but who are not Communists.

I do not dispute anything else in your post.

If you have a list of persons within CNN who are now
or have ever been members of the Communist party,
send it to the House Un-American Activities Committee.
In these times, we must be ever-vigilant and sober in the
face of the red menace.

Otherwise, please refer to them as liberals, or Americans,
or maybe just folks.

- -Al