Subject: Re: [Leica] In your heart you know Jim Brick is correct
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:22:34 -0500

Bill Erfurth wrote:

> The News Media.
>
> It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see, hear, and know, how biased
> our
> news reporting establishment is. Anyone who cannot see that they
> constantly
> take one side of issues, refuse to report issues that are clearly news
> and
> important, and generally speak in a manner that is ambiguous, is either
> still in his/her mothers womb, or dead.<<<
>
> - - - snip - - -
>
> For those of you who are interested enough and are brave enough to face
> the truth about today's news, may I suggest the following:
>
> The Drudge Report at http://www.drudgereport.com  This is a
> professional news source...nothing fancy just hard news.
>
> Or, if you are into something a little more on the fancy side try News
> Max at http://www.newsmax.com
>
> You may not like what your read, but at least you will know that it's
> the truth.
>
> Send all hate mail to: m6rf@yahoo.com ...I'm tough, I can take it.
>
> Regards,
> Bill

Forgive me. This falls under politics and religion. I was once told you
do not talk either with strangers or in Irish pubs. I make a plea, a
simple, humble request, that we end this right here or it will go on
forever; wasting bandwidth. No one's opinion will be changed. Only
animosity and enmity will be incurred. Cameras won't be discussed. I
will get repetitive motion syndrome from hitting the delete key. And to
throw gasoline on the fire, I hardly consider Matt Drudge the epitome of
objectivity nor the standard bearer for proper journalism.
- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/