Subject: [Leica] M6 Field Repair?
From: Stephen Alred <salred@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 14:40:48 -0500

My M6 film advance jammed in mid-wind today as I was loading a roll of
film.  Any tricks to dealing with it before I ship it to Don Goldberg?

Symptoms:
	Film advance lever will not move forward past the "engage" position
         (moves backward from there OK)
	Shutter button moves but doesn't release the shutter
	Shutter is partially wound -- the "seam" between the curtains is at the left
         edge of the opening when viewed from the back.

Any hatpin/chewing gum remedies???

Thanks,

Steve Alred