Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in the future
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 16:59:59 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, like the "experts" I know and see daily, someone disagreed
or criticized, now he's gonna take his "ball and bat" and go
home.....

We have this situation on the amateur radio repeaters....someone
gets their feathers ruffled, they say they're "never coming back"....
ya know what?  Every time we HOPED it was true, it wasn't....hehehe

The problem with egos the size of Eric's and Erwin's and mine and
yours is that we AIN'T NEVER going away!!!

Cheers,
Walt

On