Subject: R: [Leica] Olympus v. Leica
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 07:20:20 +0100

Dear Peter,
Why do you say about my message:

:It is kind of silly to post Olympus v. Leica on a
Leica group. Each has
:their own virtues. If you want a small SLR than
the Olympus is the way to
:go. If you prefer a small rangefinder than its
the Leica. Each has a top
:flash sync speed of 1/60 for the Olympus v. 1/50
for the M6.
:Granted there are Leica optics that are superior
to the Olympus, but when it
:comes down to it, if your wallet can only afford
beer, and you like beer,
:you don't need to buy champagne.
:Peter K.

and YOU have posted on the LUG