Subject: [Leica] was In you heart. NOW: forget Drudge
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:57:28 -0800

Sander van Hulsenbeek wrote:

>Hello! Anybody out there? Who the f.. is Matt Drudge? Do you guys really
>have to expose the worldwide LUG-community with this USA centered->>>>>>

Gee somebody finally called it!  I thought first of all this was a
fictional name game. unfortunately for a week we've heard nothing else
about some non-entity of the USA.

heck at least when we talked about scotch it always included it's valuable
assistance to using or relaxing with a LEICA CAMERA...Remember the camera
Leica!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant