Subject: RE: [Leica] In you heart you know Jim Brick is correct
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:42:30 -0600 (CST)

Actually, I'm proud of the American media for going after the
Clinton story as well as they did.....I'd have thought they'd
found a way to sweep the whole "attack" on their "poster" child
(and her husband) under the rug....and blame ALL (rather than
'most'-) on the "right".....

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar....