Subject: Re: [Leica] In your heart....
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:51:52 -0800 (PST)

Bob Bedwell wrote:
Excuse my ignorance.  I am from the U.S. and I have never heard the
name Matt
Drudge until it appeared on a post.  I would like very much to know who
he is
and what he does.

- - - - snip - - -

Hi Bob,

Matt Drudge runs a small but rapidly growing news agency out of Los
Angeles that has had a major impact on news reporting in the US.  He
reports stories that the major media organizations tend to ignore or
down play.

His reporting tends to be more honest and accurate then other news
organizations in the US.  He has developed a reputation of being more
to the political center or  politically conservative...depending on
who you talk to.  The liberals and those on the political left in the
US hate this guy with a passion.

In the past year, he has broken major stories ahead of and much to the
embarrassment of other major news organizations.

You can log on to his web site and read his reports along with reports
from AP, UPI/Reuters...and he even carries Hillary Clinton's column.
Judge for yourself at http://www.drudgereport.com

Regards,
Bill