Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Texas wildflowers.
From: "OLAF WILLOUGHBY" <xru32@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:37:14 -0000

Original post:  I've heard the Spring flowers in Texas are a real sight! Any
Luggers based in Texas?
Response: !  Olaf, if you have some time before you go, let me know. Surely
someone in that wilderness will still communcate with me, and I can find you
better sites. Tim Spragens

Tim
Spot on! I wanted to get out into the countryside, the more rural the
better. I was planning to go during weeks 2 &3 of April so any help you can
give me re timings or town names would be much appreciated - you've already
helped with the Hill Country and a few names and that's a start. Regards
Olaf