Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 16:58:05 +0000

We own one.  The results are better than my former Contax T2. but this could be due to individual variations, as I heard of great results with the T2 from other users.   Not better than a 35 summicron-r :-). As with almost all point and shoots, you never really know that you had the subject in focus until your results come back from the lab.

Physically, chunkier than many P&S's (not as pocketable).  But this also works in favor when steadiness is needed.

John