Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: was a shooter, now a photographer
From: "Thomas Wyse" <joandtom@mtnhome.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:09:12 -0600

>I was a shooter too. I have a box full of medals from shooting matches
>throughout the western states. But shooting took too much time and I liked
>photography better, so I stopped shooting and put all of my efforts into
>photography. So now I'm a photographer. I shoot very little. I photograph a
>lot. I gave my youngest son all of my match rifles and reloading equipment.

Ah Ha finally an off topic I can play in too..I too was a "shooter" in the
proper sense, handgun and rifle, and have also given up competition to
pursue other things (Leica), although truthfully age and eyesight had a lot
to do with it...Strange how fine drink, fine cameras, music, and fine
firearms seem to run together...
tom